1. You must post these rules.
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you, and create new questions for the people you tag to answer.
3. You have to choose 10 people to tag and post their icons on your journal
4. Go to their pages and tell them you have tagged her/him.
5. No tag backs.
6. No crap in the tagging section about "you are tagged if you're reading this." You have to tag 10 people
1. What did you want to be when you were younger?
An Archiologist until I was 7 (Thanks to Jurassic Park), then a Director until age 10, afterwards it's been all about Cartooning
2. What movie still makes you cry?
Every classic christmas movie from my youth
that and the end of Corpse Bride.
3. What's your favorite thing to do before you start to draw?
Listen to some motivating music
4. Why are you always on the internet?
To get inspired, that and look at cute cat videos and be on "that weird part of youtube".
5. Who inspired you to draw?
Walt Disney and Tim Burton
6. What type of music do you like?
Classical Music, 50's Do-Wop, Classic Rock, Heavy Metal, Classic Hip Hop (Baby Got Back)
7. One thing you bring always?
My shrunken head keychain and my 'Men In Black' wallet
8. How did you get into deviantart?
I learned about DeviantArt through a place called SNAFU Comics in 2006, and afterwards I began browsing over the cool pictures, then after that I decided to join.
9. Have you ever gone to Comiccon?
Yes, it was fantastic and horrible at the same time
I saw a guy dressed as an ewok have a seizure and I had to help a guy in a chewbacca outfit unzip his suit so he could pee.
10. Favorite artist?
Jay P. Fosgitt
1) If you were a Disney character, would you be a hero(ine)/prince(ss) or a villain? Or even a sidekick??
2) What is your LEAST favourite Disney film? How come?
I don't think I have one
3) Complete the sentance: It's a world of laughter, a world of...
Haunted Taco Stands
4) Was there a Disney character that terrified you as a child? Does he/she still scare you?
Judge Claud Frollo from Hunchback of Notre Dame, and he still creeps me out
5) Best Disney song ever?
Don't make me chooooooose
I do like Dr. Facilier's "Friends on the Other Side" song, especially the reprise at the end, you know you're doomed whan your own theme song turns against you
6) Which Disney character would you have as your sidekick(s)? How would you treat them?
Jose Carioca, Iago, Scuttle, and Rodger Rabbit, I would be living a very crazy fun filled life
and I would treat them better than other counterparts do!
7) Oh no! You somehow died and ended up in the Haunted Mansion! What is your ghost name, what happened and how are you so notorious?
"Here lies Will of the the Wisp, stuck in an oven and burned to a crisp."
8) Which Disney character(s) would you...
a)...go to the beach with?
Jessica Rabbit sounds too obvious so I'll go with Gaston's Groupies
b)...have for a sleepover?
The 7 Dwarfs, that just sounds awesome
c)...smack around the head with a frying pan?
Prince Eric for the only reason for him being too close to the lines of "Gary Stu" perfect
9) Which Disney character's wardrobe would you raid?
Dr. Facilier, Jafar, Jack Skellington, Jack Sparrow, and Goofy
10) Did you like any of the Disney TV shows? Which ones?
Darkwing Duck, House of Mouse, Goof Troop, Quack Pack, Duct Tales (Woohoo), Aladdin the Animated Series, and Tale Spin